The Wire - If The Shield is borderline too intense for me, I think The Wire's probably out.Lost
- but only because of you and Carrie. don't watch it on my own.Friday Night Lights
- seen an episode here and there, suppose to be really good.
Deadwood - maybe sometime soon. I think it'll be upsetting.30 Rock
- should probably buy the first two seasons at some point...waiting for a super good deal. The Daily ShowBattlestar Galactica
- 1, 2 and 2.5. will probably catch up/finish eventualy.The Sopranos
- saw a few seasons on DVD, but never got into it, always confused about who people are. I can't remember where I left off, and I feel like I'd probably have to start over anyhow, which doesn't seem worth it.Arrested DevelopmentStudio 60
- Watched it all, but it's like Aaron Sorkin took a step backwards. Sports Night: good when funny, mostly bad at melodrama, and took itself way too seriously. West Wing: good when funny, much better at melodrama, and had a serious enough subject to take itself as seriously as it does. This one: pretty good when funny, TERRIBLE at melodrama, and back to the subject that doesn't deserve to be taken that seriously. The fate of the free world just doesn't depend on a sketch comedy show.South Park
- Mostly when I'm up past 11:00.Veronica Mars
- Watched the first couple episodes, but haven't felt a real need to watch more.Six Feet Under
- Watched the first season, maybe will finish at some point.
Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Dallas Cowboys - no, but read the story on it
.The Colbert Report
- Thank you Hulu!
Mad Men - On my netflix queue, with a long wait.The West Wing
- of course.