|back in the US links
||[Nov. 17th, 2010|02:12 pm]
- A Post-Apocalyptic Tour of the Abandoned Six Flags In New Orleans - very creepy. You can read more about Six Flags New Orleans on wikipedia. Which seems a little redundant, as you can read about _anything_ on Wikipedia, but there's a handy link :-)
- Why, despite the fact that it looks amusing, I'm not going to see the movie Megamind.
- Warren Buffett gives the government a thumbs up for saving the economy a few years ago.
- Here's a clip of amazingly bad soccer in the quarterfinal match of the 2010 Asian Games.
- Did you know you can specify floating point numbers in hex in Java? I did not.