I'll be brutal - take or leave, no need to justify to me.
1) Too much text to read through to get the information. Bold titles with smaller text for the description would be more readable.LiveJournal Backup
of my public journal.
2) Don't serialize the sections. I get the feeling that you want a single main page with all the data, but there's too much information to have all on one page. Pick you top 5 items you want, or you think other people want on the front page, and then link everything else from section pages ("Projects", "Personal", "Fun", etc).
3) I like the fact that it's low bandwidth. You don't clutter it with random crud.
4) The color language box text is too small to be easily readable. The key gets lost at the top (since it's hard to distinguish from another entry). I would use softer colors. This would let them not jump out so much, but still serve the purpose.
5) What's the most important part of each entry? That should be what you see when you look at the line. Right now, the language tag box jumps out, but isn't unique to that entry so ends up feeling odd. Maybe highlight the title, main idea, with the language color if you think the language is very important.
6) I'm picky and a perfectionist. It's a lot easier to critique someone else's page than bother doing a decent one of your own. Ignore at will. :)