- One of the odd moments was when McCain called Obama "That one" (video here). Naturally, thatone08.com is already live. Apparently (and I have kind of a hard time believing this) a "Republican official" wants to see it used more. WTF?
- A question that pretty clearly neither prepared for was "Who would be your treasury secretary?" McCain responded first by saying "Not you, Tom" which was kind of odd. It's hard to tell jokes when the audience isn't supposed to laugh.
- Snap polls show Obama won again (and here) - kos mentions how they eliminate the ability to spin a "win" for either side days after the debate.
Things I'd like to see Obama stop saying:
- "McCain voted 23 times against alternative energy": this is of the same grain as Obama voting 94 times to raise taxes in that it's oversimplifying the issue, and senators often have to vote for/against a bill even though there are parts they dislike/like.
- Talking about McCain singing "Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran" - this was an off-the-cuff thing at one campaign event, not policy of any kind. (although Rachel Maddow noted that the campaign then used "Barbara Ann" as a theme song for a while?)
If you enjoy horrible things, you'll enjoy this boy band pitching Microsoft PDC (developer's conference). Who creates this crap?