||[Mar. 10th, 2011|11:06 am]
- Sleep is more important than food - hmm, I've never thought about it that way.
- The power of lonely - or, being alone can help you form memories better and develop your sense of empathy.
- The need to code - this is pretty much how I feel. I'm lucky that I get paid to do so :-)
- Go Easy on Yourself, a New Wave of Research Urges - self-compassion = important!
And, not touchy-feely:
- Has Santorum Slipped On Outlawing Gay Sex? - Santorum is my least-favorite Republican presidential probably-candidate, which is saying something...
- There’s Nothing Special About Ohio - included here for gratuitous slams on Ohio from Nate Silver, a native Michigander.