- Making sure the app works when coming out of tombstoning
- Adding an "About" page with links to the homepage, to review the app, tips, etc.
- Turning any constants into settings, and adding the UI to change them and persist them between runs
- Making icons for the app (I need four different sizes!)
- Adding Little Watson so I can get an email when the app crashes (although this seems less necessary now that I know you can get a list of crash stack traces from the App Hub...but it's still nice if I need to follow up or tell people that the crash has been fixed)
- Add links to my other Windows Phone apps
It's a good thing actually seeing the app available for download/purchase is so rewarding, because finishing the app is a big slog. I can tell because I'm much more distracted by Twitter/reddit/etc. than usual...hopefully there's not much more to go!