|mostly happy links
||[Oct. 9th, 2012|04:34 pm]
But first, a link I missed from my last angry links: this guy caused a lot of college tuition inflation and is proud of it.
- In Paris, they put up a statue commemorating Zidane's head-butt in the 2006 World Cup finals.
- Should I have a different opinion about not having opinions? - as someone who can be indecisive, there are some good points in there. Mostly that always making the other person decide can be a burden on them, so it's OK to just choose randomly if you really don't have an opinion!
- In 2008, Focus on the Family wrote a list of 34 predictions from 2012 if Obama got elected - and, generously, half of one prediction came true. (the repealing of Don't Ask, Don't Tell, but without the disastrous consequences)
- A series of covers of "Somebody That I Used to Know".
- Pentatonix's cover of Gangnam Style!
- I obviously don't have a lot of love for Ohio State, but credit where credit's due: their marching band puts on a good video game halftime show.