|Windows Phone: earn a Lumia 800 or 900!
||[Jan. 12th, 2013|03:57 pm]
This promotion has ended - thanks to all who participated!
There's a new promotion for new Windows Phone developers - check it out!
Here's a chance to earn a Nokia Lumia 800 or 900! Here's how:
- Submit three new apps to the Windows Phone Store and get a free Lumia 800
- Submit five new apps to the Windows Phone Store and get a free Lumia 900
You must be a member of DVLUP to win - contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need an invite code. Note that you can also use these apps to earn points in DVLUP challenges, so it's a win-win!
The fine print:
- Promotion is limited to developers in US and Canada.
- Device quantities are limited - they will be handed out on a first-come first-served basis.
- Only quality apps qualify; the final decision of what constitutes a quality app resides with me
- New apps means apps first published in the Windows Phone Store after January 7, 2013.
- You cannot have entered the same app in any other promotion through which you got a Windows Phone device.
- I reserve the right to change the terms of the promotion at any time
- You will be solely responsible for taxes, if any, on the items you receive as part of any of these promotions.
- Shipping is free to destinations within continental United States, shipping to other locations will be borne by the receiver.
- By participating in any of these promotions, you accept the terms and conditions of any such promotions, and you agree that neither I nor Nokia is responsible in any way for any costs, losses, or harm that you sustain by participating in any such promotion.
See all my Windows Phone development posts.
Interested in developing for Windows Phone? I'm the Nokia Developer Ambassador for Austin - drop me a line at email@example.com!