|Get a free $10 Amazon gift card for signing up for Bluemix (if you hurry!)
||[Dec. 5th, 2014|10:17 am]
Now extended until December 18!
To help spread the word about IBM Bluemix, we're giving away $10 Amazon gift cards to the first 100 people who sign up, plus the chance to win a $150 Amazon gift card!
Here's how to get your $10 Amazon gift card!
- Sign up for your Bluemix 30 day trial through this link
- Email your Bluemix username to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before midnight GMT on December 18, 2014
Note that you must be over 18 and a resident of the US or UK at the time of the draw. See here for full Terms and Conditions.
- Do I have to be a developer to sign up? - No! Bluemix is a great way to learn how to create apps - it's simple to get started and there's a lot of great info about it.
- Will I be charged after the 30 day trial ends? - No credit card is required to sign up. Charges are based on usage, and there is even a free tier after the trial ends!
- So, what is Bluemix? - Bluemix is IBM's new cloud platform. It has a ton of capabilities, including support for a bunch of different languages and the ability to use Watson services!
See all my Bluemix posts.