|pre-Austin links: unregulated aggression, metro areas with gay populations, andre the giant
||[Apr. 2nd, 2015|03:49 pm]
I'm leaving for Austin tomorrow! Here are some links!
- How Arizona State Reinvented Free-Throw Distraction - The Curtain of Distraction sounds pretty awesome! (and it works!)
- Argument Cultures and Unregulated Aggression - I catch myself doing this occasionally...something to work on. (thanks Adam!)
- Zombie Operating Systems and ASP.NET MVC - backwards compatibility is a harsh master! And 36 years is a long time...
- How to Stop the Stadium Wars - I have no problem with cities helping to build stadiums, but yeah, sports franchises don't need another way to avoid taxes. (remember, the NFL is a nonprofit organization!)
- The Metro Areas With the Largest, and Smallest, Gay Populations - honestly I'm a little surprised that Austin is so high on the list. But, yay Austin!
- Being Andre the Giant - sounds like he was a legitimately nice guy.
- Democrats Had A Sweet Response For Republicans Who Celebrated Texas' Gay Marriage Ban