|FlySmarter now available for Windows Phone!
||[May. 13th, 2015|05:13 pm]
I'm happy to announce that FlySmarter is now available for Windows Phone! FlySmarter lets you
- easily add flights to Cortana
- stay up to date with live tiles and push notifications about your flight's status
- navigate through airports with offline terminal maps for more than 70 airports
Download it for Windows Phone now!
I've been working on FlySmarter for a while and thought it would be fun to pull some statistics from my Subversion repository:
- 154 commits, first one was June 8, 2014, last one was May 10, 2015. I committed code on 106 unique days, which means on average I committed code every 3.17 days in that span.
- The largest gap between commits was 49 days, which was July 16 to September 3
- lines of code:
- Shared project and PCL library: 497 lines of XAML, 12820 lines of C#
- Windows Phone project: 2067 lines of XAML, 4533 lines of C#
- Azure mobile services project: 1822 lines of C#
Which makes a total of 2564 lines of XAML and 19175 lines of C#. Which is a lot! And makes me wish I had written 725 more C# lines :-)