|Fourth of July links: the Cardinals are dirty cheaters, neural networks, 3-pointers
||[Jul. 1st, 2015|02:17 pm]
- Cardinals Investigated for Hacking Into Astros’ Database - Booooo Cardinals!
- Inceptionism: Going Deeper into Neural Networks - fun with neural networks!
- Stephen Curry and the duration of the great stagnation - why did it take so long for NBA teams to realize that the 3-pointer was such a good shot?
- Hooray for Obamacare - Obamacare is working!
- Spot the Ball - a fun game to celebrate the Women's World Cup! I beat 59.6% of other players, which is...not great.
- A Sea Change in Treating Heart Attacks - yay, good for hospitals!
- 11 bonkers quotes from Donald Trump's campaign announcement - a little old, but still funny/crazy!
- 5 simple chemistry facts that everyone should understand before talking about science - everything is made of chemicals!
- Fifa's United Passions confirmed as lowest-grossing film in US history - hahaha!
- You Draw It: How Family Income Predicts Children’s College Chances - another fun game from the New York Times.
- Did Nielsen Kill The Radio Star? - interesting!