Greg (gregstoll) wrote,
Greg
gregstoll

  • Mood:

clue solver redux!

After revamping gregstoll.com to support SSL, I spent some time looking at all of my projects and making sure that they still worked with SSL. Turns out most of them didn't! (although the fixes were generally pretty quick)

That led me to revisit the Clue Solver, which seemed to have partially broken since I wrote it almost 10(!) years ago, probably because I used an ancient version of the Google Web Toolkit.

So I rewrote the UI from scratch using React, which I'm trying to get more experience in and is just generally a really nice Javascript framework. And now it's done! Here's the new version, and here's the original one.
Tags: cluesolver, projects
Subscribe

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 0 comments